Friday 7 December 2007

Top 5 Heroes super powers

In celebration of the final episodes of Heroes series one being aired this week (my favourite current TV show despite it owing a huge debt to the film "Unbreakable") here are my five favourite super powers. I decided to eliminate Peter Petrelli's ability to absorb other powers, as I figured it was a) cheating and b) a bit useless if there's no one else around with super powers.

1. Able to manipulate the Time-Space continuum (Hiro Nakamura) - This would be great. Able to travel back in time to see any event in history, and forwards to see what might be. This one could spawn a whole new Top 5 of places I would like to go.

2. Flight (Nathan Petrelli) - Who wouldn't want to be able to fly. No more waiting for a bus in the rain, no more struggling through rush hour traffic, and if you fancied a quick trip to the other side of the world, no waiting around in a crowded airport. Ace.

3. Telekinesis (Sylar) - OK so Sylar's a baddy but anyone who saw him flip that truck over in the last episode would know how cool this power would be. My tea making ability could move to a new level.

4. Able to Regenerate (Claire Bennet) - Pretty handy this one. No much fear of anything, just watch the back of your head and you'll be fine.

5. Super human strength (Niki Sanders) - This might have been higher had it not seemingly also meant you had a psychotic alter ego. That said Jessica is hot and if I was going to die at the hands of a lunatic super powered killer I'd choose her everytime.

No comments: