More Washington Post based fun following lasts week's alternative definitions. The WP also asked readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or changing one letter, and supply a new definition.
1. Foreploy (v): Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of getting laid.
2. Giraffiti (n): Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
3. Sarchasm (n): The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.
4. Inoculatte (v): To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
5. Hipatitis (n): Terminal coolness.