Friday 10 October 2008

Top 5 Bond Girls

Well, I have to confess this was quite fun putting together. So many beautiful women to choose from but it takes more than looks to be a great Bond Girl. A bit of savvy, a bit of style, a mischievous glint in the eye - I'm not sure I can quite define it. In fact I've struggled to write anything for the final five that wasn't either edging towards pervy or slightly too Terry Thomas. Think I'll leave it for the pictures to do the talking.

1. Honey Ryder - Ursula Andress (Dr No, 1962)



2. Teresa Di Vincenzo - Diana Rigg (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, 1969)



3. Domino Derval - Claudine Auger (Thunderball, 1964)



4. Jill Masterson - Shirley Eaton (Goldfinger, 1964)



5. Solitaire - Jane Seymour (Live and Let Die, 1973)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like to say, where was Daniela Bianchi in the top 5 this week?

Anonymous said...

She was very very close indeed. That was my favourite Bond for quite a long time and now that you've mentioned it I reckon she really should have made the cut. Think I might have to drop Shirley Eaton.