Meanwhile, this week LGM is looking for Twitter's Favourite album title. Message me with yr top 4 (in order); results on Sunday.
— lazerguidedmelody (@lazerguidedblog) November 7, 2013
That had me squinting at my CD spines to come up with a list, one I slightly amended after @Sipperana reminded me of the genius of Budgie album titles. Budgie could deserve a top five all of their own but I'll save that for another day. Also, I do know Superfuzz Bigmuff is an EP but it makes me smile so it's staying (and they did release an album called Superfuzz Bigmuff & Early Singles so ner ner na ner ner).
UPDATE: Here's @lazerguidedblog's full blog post which has even more excellent contenders.
UPDATE 2: My pal John reminded me that the ACTUAL best Album Title ever is Pussy Galore's "Dial M for Motherfucker".
1. "Hardcore Will Never Die But You Will" Mogwai
2. "Vivadixiesubmarinetransmissionplot" Sparklehorse
3. "Superfuzz Bigmuff" Mudhoney
4. "If I Were Britannia I'd Waive The Rules" Budgie
5. "If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You" Caravan