Well, I have to confess this was quite fun putting together. So many beautiful women to choose from but it takes more than looks to be a great Bond Girl. A bit of savvy, a bit of style, a mischievous glint in the eye - I'm not sure I can quite define it. In fact I've struggled to write anything for the final five that wasn't either edging towards pervy or slightly too Terry Thomas. Think I'll leave it for the pictures to do the talking.
1. Honey Ryder - Ursula Andress (Dr No, 1962)
2. Teresa Di Vincenzo - Diana Rigg (On Her Majesty’s Secret Service, 1969)
3. Domino Derval - Claudine Auger (Thunderball, 1964)
4. Jill Masterson - Shirley Eaton (Goldfinger, 1964)
5. Solitaire - Jane Seymour (Live and Let Die, 1973)