Short but sweet this week.
1. "Suspicious Minds" Fine Young Cannibals - Crap Eighties band murder what I would only later discover was one of Elvis' best songs.
2. "Comfortably Numb" Scissor Sisters - I'm really not trying to be a mouldy old classic rock fan here, "Comfortably Numb" isn't some sacred cow for me, but this is truly appalling. More importantly any band responsible for an Elton John revival really does deserve to be the first against the wall when the revolution comes!
3. "How Soon Is Now" TATU - Please. Stop. Now.
4. "Teenage Kicks" Busted - So similar to the original and yet so completely bloody awful.
5. The entire recorded output of UB40 - Why UB40 had any reason to exist is something I never really understood.