Oddly inspired to do this after watching Norah Jones on Later with Jools Holland. I've actually done this top five before as part of the PRS focus group but that one was focused solely on music.
1. Booker T. Jones - Multi instrumentalist and song writer best known for his work with the MGs and Stax Records.
2. Halo Jones - Lead character from Alan Moore's 2000AD story "The Ballad of Halo Jones" and comic book hottie.
3. Brian Jones - Guitarist and founding member of the Rolling Stones who died less than a month after being told he was out of the band.
4. Indiana Jones - Dr Henry Walton Jones Jr to give him his official title.
5. Lance-Corporal Jack Jones - Permission to speak Sir? The comedy genius that is Clive Dunn's portrayal of Jonesy on Dad's Army. They don't like it up 'em.