Saturday 21 March 2020

Lockdown Top Fives - Week 0

During the Covid-19 Pandemic I started doing daily top fives on Twitter. Took me a while before I started including them in my weekly journal posts so I thought I’d go back and repost the ones I missed. It also turns out I started doing these daily top fives before we went into lockdown so this first batch are week zero. 






▪️Sunday 15th: Top 5 Flintstones characters 

  1. Barney
  2. Wilma
  3. Fred
  4. Dino
  5. Arnold


▪️Monday 16th: Top 5 Songs you loved when you were at school

  1. Heart of Glass - Blondie
  2. Baggy Trousers - Madness
  3. Kids in America - Kim Wilde
  4. Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant
  5. Don’t You Want Me - Human League


▪️Tuesday 17th: Top 5 Film Comedies 

  1. The Blues Brothers
  2. This Is Spinal Tap 
  3. Some Like It Hot
  4. Monty Python: Life of Brian
  5. Carry On Up The Khyber


▪️Wednesday 18th: Top 5 Biscuits 

  1. Fox's Jam Creams
  2. Custard Cream
  3. Ginger Nut
  4. Hob Knob
  5. Digestive





▪️Thursday 19th: Top 5 Movie Car Chases

  1. The French Connection
  2. Death Proof
  3. Baby Driver
  4. The Blues Brothers
  5. Bullitt


▪️Friday 20th: Top 5 Albums of the 90s

  1. Repeater - Fugazi
  2. Nevermind - Nirvana
  3. Out of Time - R.E.M. 
  4. Rid of Me  - PJ Harvey
  5. When I was Born For The 7th Time - Cornershop 


▪️Saturday 21st: Top 5 Songs about Flags

  1. Waving Flags - British Sea Power
  2. Dead Flag Blues - Godspeed You Black Emperor! 
  3. Red Flag - Laura J. Martin
  4. Territories - Rush
  5. American Flag - Cat Power

No comments: